The Crypt Keepers Gaming Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Crypt Keepers Gaming Community

3 posters

Timmy's Mod App

xTimmyx3
    xTimmyx3

Timmy's Mod App Empty Timmy's Mod App

Post  xTimmyx3 Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:31 am

Hey guys, I've been playing the TTT server for a while, and I've been really enjoying it. So, I thought that I would give a moderator application a shot.

Name? Timothy Tran

Age? 12

What is the reason you want to be staff? Well, I've played the server for a while and since that I'm active, I think it would be great if I could become a moderator so that I could help get rid of the rule breakers.

What position are you trying for? Moderator. What server are you applying for? Butler's TTT Server.

How long have you been playing on the server? Probably around for 4-5 weeks.

Have you had any admin experience before? Hmm. Not much experience on Garry's Mod, but I have co-owned a Minecraft server with Eddie for about a year or so.

Do you understand that abuse will automatically get you demoted to user, or possibly banned permanently? I completely understand and will not abuse my position.

Thanks guys, I appreciate your time reading this. I hope you can consider my application.
    Pyroman
    Pyroman

Timmy's Mod App Empty Re: Timmy's Mod App

Post  Pyroman Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:18 am

From me since I havent been on I will wait to decide my vote until the server is back up and I play with you for a while, also keep in mind that all the slots for promotions are probably taken at the time and you will probably be on the wait list until a promotion to mod is available if this is accepted. Otherwise I look forward to playing with you and after that I will decide with my vote.Very Happy 
    RomanGladiator
    RomanGladiator
    Admin
    Admin

Post  RomanGladiator Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:02 am

-1 We do not need any more staff and you can enforce the rules without being a staff
    Pyroman
    Pyroman

Post  Pyroman Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:08 am

RomanGladiator wrote:-1 We do not need any more staff and you can enforce the rules without being a staff

I have to agree with roman, you dont have to be staff to enforce the rules if someone is breaking them you can tell them to stop, and if they dont you call a mod or admin, and to add there is usually always a staff member on, and to add you just joined TCK I understand that this has happened with others but we do have alot of staff as it is.

Post  Guest Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:42 am

pro-tip. Don't immediately apply for staff. It leaves a horrible impression.

I haven't seen you play so i'm not giving a +/-

Post  Guest Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:14 am

+1 He's chill and gives a community a good reputation when new players join, also not every admin/mod is available when something bad happens, I don't think it will hurt to have at least 1 more. He does handle problems in a responsible like manner too
    Pyroman
    Pyroman

Post  Pyroman Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:18 am

k30n333 wrote:+1 He's chill and gives a community a good reputation when new players join, also not every admin/mod is available when something bad happens, I don't think it will hurt to have at least 1 more. He does handle problems in a responsible like manner too

There is already one or two on the wait list like roman said we already have to many, not trying to crush his hopes but its unlikely it may happen at this moment maybe later when more positions are available, and like panda said it doesnt really seem well to have just got in tck and already be applying for a staff position, Im just going to say a -1 from me until more staff is needed and is known a bit longer, no offense btw your a really cool kid Timmy

Timmy's Mod App Empty -1

Post  Guest Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:44 am

-1 its not that hes a bad player but as roman stated theres one to many

Post  Guest Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:03 pm

like its been said its not that ur a good player in fact ur one of the more mature players but were over staffed as it is declined
    xTimmyx3
    xTimmyx3

Post  xTimmyx3 Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:09 pm

Ah. Alright. Thanks guys.

Post  Guest Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:46 pm

i meant its not that ur a bad player my bad

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:22 am