The Crypt Keepers Gaming Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Crypt Keepers Gaming Community

4 posters

Watlington4 for Staff! Application.

Watlington

Watlington4 for Staff! Application. Empty Watlington4 for Staff! Application.

Post  Watlington Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:58 pm

Name? Alex J. Watlington

Age? 16

What is the reason you want to be staff? I am ready to help this server, and do my part for the clan. I feel like I am mature enough to stop, Rdming, innapropriate behavior, and any other bad things that are hurting the server.

What position are you trying for? Moderator. What server are you applying for? The TTT Server.

How long have you been playing on the server? Around 3-4 weeks.

Have you had any admin experience before? Not on Garry's mod. if so what server? I have ran some minecraft servers, and I am sure they carry some of the same responsibilities.

Do you understand that abuse will automatically get you demoted to user, or possibly banned permanently? Yes, and I will not abuse my position.
    Commander

Watlington4 for Staff! Application. Empty watlingtons staff app

Post  Commander Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:00 pm

+1 seems legit
    Leus Moose
    Leus Moose
    ~Ŧĉк~ Member
    ~Ŧĉк~ Member

Watlington4 for Staff! Application. Empty Re: Watlington4 for Staff! Application.

Post  Leus Moose Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:00 pm

+1 Let us see how thou does.

Watlington4 for Staff! Application. Empty Re: Watlington4 for Staff! Application.

Post  Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:02 pm

+1 you shall tested by trial of your mom BEGIN!

Post  Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:06 pm

Just because you just joined the clan....

although I've never seen you rdm, and I do enjoy you on the server (keep in mind I have only seen him like three times)
    Watlington

Post  Watlington Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:13 pm

I can see why Panda, but as did Spoon and Commander. Keep that in mind please. Thanks for looking at my app anyways.

Post  Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:20 pm

Butler will make the final decision Smile.
    Pyroman
    Pyroman

Post  Pyroman Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:49 pm

good player, obviously he will be put on the waiting list so he wont become mod a soon as this may get accepted so he will have played more and been in the clan longer so its a +1 from me

Post  Guest Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:08 pm

declined until further notice were over staffed

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:48 am