The Crypt Keepers Gaming Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Crypt Keepers Gaming Community

2 posters

Felt like asking-saying this

Pyroman
    Pyroman

Felt like asking-saying this Empty Felt like asking-saying this

Post  Pyroman Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:27 am

So we accepted Ghost into TCK, yet I havent really ever seen him on the server... and he is always on KBz and he is never tagged up either.

Im not saying this out of hatred or anything but why even accept someone who doesnt play on the server and always plays on a server other than ours and is never tagged up., you can consider this... ive seen one or two other members on KBz but they never take off their tags which shows something, even if they dont play in our server much they still dont untag themselves when in KBz so why allow someone to stay in the clan who is always playing on another server and is never really tagged up even if they are on ours or not.

Sorry Ghost its nothing bad about you its just kind of the principal that matters, ive kind of noticed this going on for almost a week now and I felt as if I had to say something.
    RomanGladiator
    RomanGladiator
    Admin
    Admin

Felt like asking-saying this Empty Re: Felt like asking-saying this

Post  RomanGladiator Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:25 pm

Just because someone who is in our clan doesn't mean they have to play exclusively on our server Pyro, people can play on other servers and if they don't wanna tag up on that server they don't have to.
    Pyroman
    Pyroman

Post  Pyroman Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:44 pm

RomanGladiator wrote:Just because someone who is in our clan doesn't mean they have to play exclusively on our server Pyro, people can play on other servers and if they don't wanna tag up on that server they don't have to.

I know this but he is never on our server (I may not get on much but I am still able to see who is on), and he is always on KBz and doesnt ever have the TCK clan tag on

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:22 am