The Crypt Keepers Gaming Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Crypt Keepers Gaming Community

+3
Leus Moose
Rampag-Inn
~Ŧĉк~ Eddie M. Hall
7 posters

Application for Mod or Something

~Ŧĉк~ Eddie M. Hall
    ~Ŧĉк~ Eddie M. Hall

Application for Mod or Something  Empty Application for Mod or Something

Post  ~Ŧĉк~ Eddie M. Hall Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:27 pm

Heyyyy guyss, Eddie again. Well, I've been playing on TCK TTT server more lately and there is a lot of RDMers so I am applying to be a Mod and or Admin whichever is needed. I'm guessing a Mod since that come before Admin. :)Anyways, I think I would be good for a staff position because I play a lot and I am on when other staff members aren't on also. It's good to have staff members that go on different times then normal also, right? Anyways, RDM pisses me off and I feel like I can really help get rid of people who do it! Thanks for considering me! Baii.

Name?
    Eddie M. Hall
    Age?
    What is the reason you want to be staff?
    I love to play TTT on TCK server, I play alot, and I hate RDMers. I just want to help out with keeping trolls under control. :p
    What position are you trying for? What server are you applying for?
    Mod. TTT TCK
    How long have you been playing on the server?
    For 2 weeks ish I believe.
    Have you had any admin experience before? if so what server?
    Not on this game but yea. I owned a Minecraft server for about a year, recently cancelled it due to money. Admin on a few Minecraft servers. Ran a clan for about a year also.
    Do you understand that abuse will automatically get you demoted to user, or possibly banned permanently?
    Yes I completely understand it. I have seen some of the staff make some bad decisions and be demoted and I will never let that happen to me by the best of my abilities.

Last edited by ~Ŧĉк~ Eddie M. Hall on Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Rampag-Inn
    Rampag-Inn
    Admin
    Admin

Application for Mod or Something  Empty Re: Application for Mod or Something

Post  Rampag-Inn Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:31 pm

Name?

Age?

What is the reason you want to be staff?

What position are you trying for? What server are you applying for?

How long have you been playing on the server?

Have you had any admin experience before? if so what server?

Do you understand that abuse will automatically get you demoted to user, or possibly banned permanently?
    Leus Moose
    Leus Moose
    ~Ŧĉк~ Member
    ~Ŧĉк~ Member

Post  Leus Moose Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:33 pm

I will give a +1, but I can't really guarantee everyone else will feel the same. I said +1 before he made a template because he already like gave me a full description but yeah edit the template in there and fill it in.
    Killer Shooter
    Killer Shooter

Post  Killer Shooter Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:36 pm

Leus Moose wrote:I will give a +1, but I can't really guarantee everyone else will feel the same.
    +1:
    Dr. Fresh
    Dr. Fresh
    Owner
    Owner

Post  Dr. Fresh Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:46 pm

+1, I've been on with him, and seen him on very late most nights. He will definitely be a good addition to the staff list.
    ~Ŧĉк~ Eddie M. Hall
    ~Ŧĉк~ Eddie M. Hall

Post  ~Ŧĉк~ Eddie M. Hall Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:22 am

Thanks guys!
    Pyroman
    Pyroman

Post  Pyroman Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:29 am

The short time he is on that I see he is fine, I mean he did have that bad string of bad luck when he was rdmed round after round but he didnt get mad and rdm or anything he contacted an admin and handled it well, great player +1
    TheButler
    Admin
    Admin

Post  TheButler Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:11 pm

As of now I am accepting you as a FUTURE mod. In a few weeks there will be one promotion from admin to superadmin one promotion from operator to admin and that is when you will be moved into operator position. Also if an admin/operator is demoted you will be moved up into an operator promotion for right now I would go google/look up the commands and figure out how to do things. Congrats
    ~Ŧĉк~ Eddie M. Hall
    ~Ŧĉк~ Eddie M. Hall

Application for Mod or Something  Empty Thanks everyone!

Post  ~Ŧĉк~ Eddie M. Hall Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:14 pm

Awesome Butler! Thank you so much and also everyone for posting a +1! Looking forward to it! Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:47 am