The Crypt Keepers Gaming Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Crypt Keepers Gaming Community

2 posters

History behind my name

Pyroman
    Pyroman

History behind my name Empty History behind my name

Post  Pyroman Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:37 am

So if any of you want to know the truth of how I earned my best and worse nickname ever "Pyroman" well I guess you get to know now.

I used to live in a small town in Tennesse (failed at spelling tht), when I did I was rather "Adventurous," I used to run away from home and explore the woods near my house, I was only 12 so I felt I could live in the woods and become Tarzan, but I would always be found by one of the local hikers and they would take me back home. Well one day I decided I had enough so I packed up all my stuff and walked out in the middle of the night, I set up camp and was getting my hunting gear ready for the next day. I got a little hungry so I decided why not S'mores. So I pulled out all the supplies needed to make a fire, after I started the fire I was kind of interested in what else I could do with fire (totally forgot bout my smores), so I took out some spray cans and ductaped them together in a ring, then I pushed down on all the nozzles and aimed the one in my hand at the ones in the ring, I pulled out my lighter and lit it in front of my spray can and let the flame spray all ove the ring of cans creating a ring of fire... to my expectation it was badass but it backfired the ductape slipped and one of the cans sucked in the fire and all 12 of the ones in the ring blew up also including the one in my hand. Since I was so close to them the explosion knocked me back into a tree knocking me out and putting me in a coma, but it wasnt just that I had over 200 pieces of shrapnel in my body and I was bleeding out, to my luck a old man was looking for some firewood and saw the explosion and saved me from death, I was put in the hospital and was in the Critical Condition ward. I had over 15 doctors operate on me and over 450 stitches inside and out to repair my body, and I cracked my skull and have permanent brain damage in areas. It was a miracle I survived and throughout alot of places people heard of what happened and in the newspaper the headline said "Real-Life Pyroman" and thus my name was forever written down in my history and I will never forget it. Im surprised I even lived to this day and sometimes I wish I had died from the explosion but it makes me think I have something to live for and thats why I survived the horrible inncident.

History behind my name Empty Re: History behind my name

Post  Guest Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:09 am

These stories get weirded and scarier every time:O

.....I guess my main question is...

Are you dead?
    Pyroman
    Pyroman

Post  Pyroman Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:51 am

Honestly I dont know I may be dead and just sold my soul to the devil and gained the ability to walk the earth once again

Post  Guest Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:02 pm

OH snap
    Pyroman
    Pyroman

Post  Pyroman Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:21 pm

Honestly ive had alot of bad things happen in my life and thats why I struggle so hard now, but I manage to somehow always make it so there is some reason out there why im still here today. Neutral

Post  Guest Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:05 am

my question is who decides to run away and bring 12 spray cans with him
    Pyroman
    Pyroman

Post  Pyroman Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:26 am

~Ŧĉк~Senior Spoon wrote:my question is who decides to run away and bring 12 spray cans with him

Your goddamn father thats who, you should know by now I have issues, one of the main ones being you!!!
    RomanGladiator
    RomanGladiator
    Admin
    Admin

Post  RomanGladiator Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:22 pm

well that was rude

Post  Guest Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:11 pm

i feel like ur just dodging the question
    Pyroman
    Pyroman

Post  Pyroman Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:13 am

~Ŧĉк~Senior Spoon wrote:i feel like ur just dodging the question

quite honestly I dont even know why I brought them, I grabbed alot of items before I left, pretty much just grabbed anything I saw

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:22 am