The Crypt Keepers Gaming Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Crypt Keepers Gaming Community

Timmy's Mod App for Spoon's TTT Server

xTimmyx3
    xTimmyx3

Timmy's Mod App for Spoon's TTT Server Empty Timmy's Mod App for Spoon's TTT Server

Post  xTimmyx3 Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:25 pm

I've been playing Butler's TTT server for a while. I've known Spoon for quite a bit and I think he's really cool. He made a TTT server and I decided to give a shot at a moderator application.

Name? Timothy Tran

Age? 12

What is the reason you want to be staff? I'd like to be staff so that I could help get rid of rule breakers, as you guys said on my other app, I can do that while NOT a staff. I know that, but I want to do MORE about it than just saying something to a staff member.

What position are you trying for? Moderator. What server are you applying for? Butler's TTT Server.

How long have you been playing on the server? I've known Butler's TTT server for weeks now. I play it everyday for a couple hours. (I know this is Spoon's server, it recently got up so really I couldn't play as much. xD)

Have you had any admin experience before? Not a lot on Garry's Mod but I have co-owned a Minecraft server with Eddie.

Do you understand that abuse will automatically get you demoted to user, or possibly banned permanently? I completely understand and will not abuse my position.

Server I am applying for: I am applying for Spoon's current TTT server.

Thanks guys, I appreciate your time reading this. I hope you can consider my application.

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 3:32 am