The Crypt Keepers Gaming Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Crypt Keepers Gaming Community

2 posters

A call for answer

A call for answer Empty A call for answer

Post  Guest Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:03 am

I am a little confused, and frustrated... I posted an application for Forum Coder. Leus said something, and I answered what he said... First, My comment was deleted, second it was re-deleted, third the whole topic was deleted. Not a reason was given. I didn't break any rules.. I gave an explanation to a question.. Also my Red name was deleted.  Please explain why you are doing this? And please don't delete this post.. I just want an explanation.. :c I don't enjoy being bullied.. It's not funny.... to me atleast

If you want me to stop, if you want me to quit.. Please just tell me.. talk to me

Last edited by ~Ŧĉк~ Panda on Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:08 am; edited 2 times in total
    Leus Moose
    Leus Moose
    ~Ŧĉк~ Member
    ~Ŧĉк~ Member

A call for answer Empty Re: A call for answer

Post  Leus Moose Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:57 am

It wasn't Fresh.

Post  Guest Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:02 am

who was it? Who has that power.
    Leus Moose
    Leus Moose
    ~Ŧĉк~ Member
    ~Ŧĉк~ Member

Post  Leus Moose Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:36 am

Well since you didn't catch on, it was me. First of all, placing so many people in the Pyro group was obviously going to lead to something happening. There is no reason for you to have those powers anyways. If your Forum Coder was taken, then there is a reason you aren't trusted with power and there is no reason for you to have it. Why would you need it anyways? What could you possibly do? There is obvious reason why you don't have power and I am just making sure that it is completely gone. If you find reason for you to have any power, please tell me. I would just love to hear.
    Pyroman
    Pyroman

Post  Pyroman Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:49 am

Leus Moose wrote:Well since you didn't catch on, it was me. First of all, placing so many people in the Pyro group was obviously going to lead to something happening. There is no reason for you to have those powers anyways. If your Forum Coder was taken, then there is a reason you aren't trusted with power and there is no reason for you to have it. Why would you need it anyways? What could you possibly do? There is obvious reason why you don't have power and I am just making sure that it is completely gone. If you find reason for you to have any power, please tell me. I would just love to hear.
    Placing people in the pyro group was my doing, do not blame her for that

Post  Guest Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:31 am

"What could I possibly do?"

OH, I don't know... Update the forums??

And if you don't trust me with those powers (I don't see why you wouldn't trust me?) Just give me access to the Admin Panel so I can Update things, I don't need all that extra stuff...

.. I don't get a lot of time to play the server, atleast let me code it so I can make the forums nice

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 6:04 am