The Crypt Keepers Gaming Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Crypt Keepers Gaming Community

2 posters

Life stories (A.K.A. Story time)

Pyroman
    Pyroman

Life stories (A.K.A. Story time) Empty Life stories (A.K.A. Story time)

Post  Pyroman Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:14 am

I was wondering if anyone wanted to share some interesting things or just whatever has been going on ^-^

Ill get it started: I have recently been going through some pretty rough times, I was hospitalized for attempted suicide, and when I got out I lost alot of friends and didnt really tell anyone where I was. I then grew even more depressed and the only person who was there for me was the girl I love (finally manned up and told her tonight ^-^) and she was the only person who I felt even cared for me anymore. I have then moved on to find out my mom could die if she doesnt get a surgery to remove this cist she has (this was a few days ago), and I got really depressed again and started to shut myself off... which is why I havent been on lately, and then there was yesterday where I went to my ROTC units commanders call to hear that I will possibly be getting kicked out of the corps for excessive absences. Which leads me up to today where I am still a psychopathic freak, who is nice, but has problems with the ladies (kind of surprising to some) and still trying to deal with the challenges life throws at me... well sometimes you have to tough it out and keep on huffin it....

Now your turns

And if you were wondering how I tried to commit suicide but failed... I made a noose out of cable wire and hung it from my fan then hung myself... but the fan luckly broke and I was passed out by now and I hit the floor and the fan came crashing down on my head giving me a concussion :/

Plus to add even though I told the girl I love how I feel she kind of responded in a way that just broke my heart permanantly, and quite honestly i dont know how ill deal with this uless she says something to me that will fix it... I just hope I dont get depressed and do something stupid again, I already have cuts all over my arm from the last time something similar to this happened but the only reason I can stand to look at them without crying is because i got creative and cut the triforce, alcemist circle, pentagram, "Pyroman" and a heart into my arm... the shit looks cool but im permanantly scarred... Crying or Very sad

Last edited by Pyroman on Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:44 am; edited 1 time in total
    BobJeffPants
    BobJeffPants

Life stories (A.K.A. Story time) Empty Re: Life stories (A.K.A. Story time)

Post  BobJeffPants Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:41 am

Hello peoples of TCK

Here is the story of how I was almost arrested:

So I was with my friends just broing out as we do, except shortly some local douches came and were with us. Only thing is that these douches happened to have a couple joints of da weed on them. So they whipped those out and started smoking (right outside of a grocery store), all was fine and stuff until someone called the police on us. So when the police came they grabbed the three guys actually smoking and brought them to the car. Now my friends and I were kinda scared shitless and were not thinking at all, so we just ran. There were two cops, so one stayed with the three other guys and one ran after us. Luckily we had a pretty good jump on the guy and the adrenaline kicked in so we just ran until we got to my friend's house. The next day we had to drive over to the market and picked up my friend's other car. So far I have not heard anything else about this so I assume we were not ratted out.

So there you go. That's my story Very Happy

Post  Guest Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:23 am

D: I AM ASHAMED OF YOU!!!!!!
    Pyroman
    Pyroman

Post  Pyroman Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:57 am

~Ŧĉк~ Panda wrote:D: I AM ASHAMED OF YOU!!!!!!
    Of who... im pretty sure its me and if so dont worry about it my lifes been one fail after another and at this point im used to it and ive learned to deal with it

And ive done alot worse so if this made anyone cry or die a little inside say so or else ill share stories that are alot more sad and depressing than this one

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:17 am